2/14/10

There is a river whose streams make GLAD

Valentine's Day 2010...
Yesterday was two years. Instead of another rebirthday party, Ely relaxed with Mom while Wells and I went to the church for dance and filming. I was busy rejoicing in creative LIFE. Today at the altar, He touched my heart and I was flooded with gratitude. All life was meaningful even without my understanding. I love His peace. I rested there truly GLAD. He is enough.
I watched Mia sit in Ely's lap tonight during puppets and sing and laugh. She was content with Ely, loving Ely as Ely is. Praise God. Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to see Mia, the wise child, thank you.

Faith inside this child's heart
come reside in mine
Small hands holding giant friendship
love rushing out from your smile
Lesson layered between truth love trials
eyes searching to heal with kindness
joy the balm accepting this moment
no need beyond
this joy is here
small hand carrying a complete moment
small hand hold mine

Thank you, Lord, for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment